Friday, February 22, 2008

My Workz!

All of these are my 3d wrkz.. from modelling to texturing to lighting to rendering (eheh :D) is done by me in Maya Software.

































































The horse image in the grey is the original and the one colored is mine :P I received loads of
appreciation for this painting, and I hope I can deliver much better than this in the near future! ;)




















This is my still life assignment, done entirely in
Maya software








This is my Product Modeling.. From modeling to texturing to lighting.. Rendered in Maya software.






I downloaded this picture from the internet and colored it in Adobe Photoshop.






















This is my digital painting.. thou this is not my sketch, i downloaded this sketch from the internet and i colored it digitally in Adobe Photoshop..
the top one (black n white) is the original and the colored one is mine..

13 comments:

Shrinidhi Rao said...

wow...... looks great ;-) . time to change my wallpaper :-)

exqusite said...

well i hav always appreciated your work :) and an amazng start to ur blog girl... plzz do continue blogging so that v c more of ur beautiful work ... luv u lot sis

Wibin Ayinikat said...

Hey Girl :)
Finally i was expecting a blog from you :)..as usual you work looks Gr8 & Promising like you :P

keep on doin such a beautiful work..
i always have a hope in you & your work :)

Shrinidhi Rao said...

Saw ur paintings when u started learning how to paint. They were better than any learner i saw. But the horse blew my mind ... thats the way to go ;-) . u have a very good future

Unknown said...

awesome...onestly better den me...!
cool wrk ehh...good going...!

SHINY said...

excellent work dear...looks terrific..keep doing gr88 things like these n keep sending me the links..i wud love to see more of ur works...love shiny.

Robin Rebello said...

Excellent Work....

The best part your 3d renders...
Excellent Creativity...

You have a bright future...Keep it Up...

ROBIN REBELLO

Sayantan Sen said...

Gr8 works...specially colorizing the horse is the best.....and about the person? I wish if i could have worked like her :)

And about the artist?I just like the way she talks hindi ....kya reeee

gvj said...

hey,dose r pretty nice,i really cudnt believe that varsha was able 2 do dat kinda wrk..!!!
really s urprising hw talented dis gal s..>>>.. i mst say that i m in awe of dis gal...1st wid her nature and den wid her talent.. way 2 go dear..!!!!
(^_^)

Unknown said...

hey.....
good work ..seen many of ur work..ur works speaks itself..u hve bright future ahead...just never give up lady....

Shrinidhi Rao said...

Wow........ the distruction of newyork city is cooooooooooooooooool .. keep it up princess.. nice progress .. :-).

Unknown said...

awesooome stufff... i liked each and every thing,from paintings to composites to 3d work..keep it up...very inspiring work...

Wibin Ayinikat said...

Good Job on the paintings...keep it up :)